ABOUT JOE PLECKER
Top 100 Golf Teacher in America
Joe Plecker uses modern coaching strategies and technology to help his players achieve their goals, while relying on his life long golf skills. Plecker lessons and teaching offers comprehensive swing analysis using High Speed Video from multiple angles to view your swing, Trackman Radar technology to accurately display club and ball data, and features Swing Catalyst Pressure Plates to illustrate ground forces in the swing motion. Access to a Foresight Simulator for range and course play, club fitting services from Titleist, PING, Callaway & Taylor Made.
WHY A GOLF LESSON WITH JOE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
- 2017 GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teachers in America
- 2014 Golf Range Association of America Top 50 Growth of the Game
- Golf Digest Best Teacher in State (Maryland) 2007 – 2014
- Golf Digest National Top 40 Teacher Under 40 Ranked #3 2011 – 2012
- 2010 Mid Atlantic PGA Horton Smith Award, National Finalist
MEDIA & TEACHING
- PGA of America’s Adjunct Faculty Member
- Professor of Golf Management Towson University
- PGA Advisory Board Member
- Featured writer for PressBox Online & Yahoo! Sports
- Featured on Baltimore Sun & XM/Sirius Satellite Radio’s
- Offering personalized Golf training using that latest cutting edge technology to improve biomechanics.
- Using technology which can assist you and implemented in a way that is easy to understand and adapt to your overall plan to improve.
- An appreciation for the history and integrity of the game are demonstrated throughout Joe’s teaching style.
- No two players are exactly alike, therefore Joe provides clear and specifically tailored instruction programs to advance your game!
Joe’s approach is scientifically based and his approach is specific. His character and demeanor far exceed
his abilities as an instructor. ~Tom Carroll
Joe is a technically sound coach and knows they golf swing better than anyone I’ve worked with in the past, however his ability to work with each individual’s natural ability to get the most out of their golf game is what truly sets him apart. As much more of a “feel” player, Joe quickly assessed and adapted to my communication and learning style and was able to verbally express what it should “feel” like to me as we made some significant swing changes. The amount of confidence I have now when stepping on the course for a competitive round is attributable to Joe the “magic Pixie dust” that I joke he sprinkles on me at each session. ~Darren